Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

1st Post!


So here I am with a brand spanking new blog! I guess I'll write about why I decided to write a blog in the first place. This blog exists as a catalog of my thoughts, ideas, and emotions over the course of time. I figured it would be pretty funny to look back and see what kinds of things go through my mind and how the events of my life unfold as I stumble through it. At any given point I feel like I have found the "definitive" me only to find soon after, that I have once again redefined who I am. People said you become the person you will be for the rest of your life during the years after high school. It's been 9 years since then and I feel like I am still undergoing that process. Just the past year has brought tremendous change to my life. I have become a home owner, got married, rediscovered health/fitness, and have a son on the way. 30 is fast approaching and I don't feel old or aged in the least. In fact I feel like I am getting younger. My prime is still far ahead of me and I hope to take full advantage when it comes. I'd like to look back at this post and find that I was 100% correct about my hopefulness of the future and look back at this blog as a whole and laugh about my varied rantings. On that note, here is a recap of the past 10 years via Wedding Montage! lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment