Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Best Year Ever!


2010 has turned out to be the longest and best year in the books. This past year has been all change and evolution and to top it off, New Years Eve 2011 continues that trend and probably will be my best New Years Eve. So what have I done so far tonight? - passed out, woke up, worked out (Insanity), cold shower, and ringing in the new year all pajama and hoodied up watching some awesome flicks with some other lazy bums. Yes NYE 2010 PajamaJammaJam is in full effect. I am officially entering 2011 in a complete relaxed and chilled state of mind. My resolution?...keep the peace of tonight with me and enjoy life. 2011 is definitely going to top 2010 considering I will be a father in a few short weeks. The longest marathon of my life is about to commence and it's going to be no sleeping, bottle feeding, poop wiping awesomeness. 2011 is Linkin's year. Here is a look back at 2010...

New Jersey Wedding!
Hawaii Wedding!


Beerfest!
Cruise!






 Tough Mudder Bear Creek!

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to officially join the Super Mudders this year! looking forward to the torture! Happy New Year to you, Alyssa, and Linkin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree 110% that this was the best year ever...it felt like all the stuff we did comprised of years and years of...stuff lol!! Thanks for pajamaing it up with the preggers! Can't wait to spend it next year with Linkin as well. I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete